阿甘正传经典台词,中英对照
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进)
8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了)
9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光)
10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至专)
11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承诺的人)
12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步)
13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨)
15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上)
16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同)
17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)
18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what is love. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)
19.I want to go home (我想回家)
20.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
23.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
24.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
25.Forrest,run,run...(阿甘,快跑,快跑......)
27.you got to put the pace behind you before you can move on.(忘记过去,勇往直前)30.It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. (别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。)
求《一个陌生女人的来信》里的经典对白
精彩对白
Stefan Brand: Honor is a luxury only gentlemen can afford.
斯蒂芬·布兰德:荣誉是一种奢华,只有绅士才能提供。
________________________________________
Stefan Brand: Promise me something.
斯蒂芬·布兰德:给我一些承诺。
Lisa Berndl: Anything.
丽莎·伯尔德:我什么都答应你。
Stefan Brand: And I don't even know where you live. Promise me you won't vanish.
斯蒂芬·布兰德:但我甚至都不知道你住在哪儿。答应我你不会消失。
Lisa Berndl: I won't be the one who vanishes.
丽莎·伯尔德:我不是会消失的那一方。
1st Man on Balcony: [Speaking of Stefan] He returned last week.
包厢里的第一个男人:[谈论斯蒂芬]他上周回来了。
2nd Man on Balcony: A concert tour?
包厢里的第二个男人:音乐会巡回演出吗?
Woman on Balcony: Pleasure trip most likely.
包厢里的女人:这种旅行大多数时候都是愉快的。
1st Man on Balcony: The way he's burning himself up, it's a wonder he's still alive.
包厢里的第一个男人:他那种燃烧自己的方式真让人受不了,让人称奇的是他依然活着。
2nd Man on Balcony: Ten years ago, he showed great promise. Too bad. With that talent, he could have been a great pianist.
包厢里的第二个男人:十年以前他很有前途。但一切都搞糟了。以他的天赋他应该成为一个伟大的钢琴家。
1st Man on Balcony: Perhaps talent is not enough.
包厢里的第一个男人:也许仅有天赋是不够的。
Woman on Balcony: Perhaps he has too many talents.
包厢里的女人:也许他有着太多的天赋。
20句简短的美剧台词
吸血鬼日记第一季第一集的开头,正好20句,请采纳。
吐司面包怎么样我可以做
Toast. I can make toast.
只要咖啡就行珍娜姑妈
It's all about the coffee Aunt Jenna.
有咖啡吗
Is there coffee?
你们开学第一天
Your first day of school
我却毫无准备
And I'm totally unprepared.
要午餐钱吗
Lunch money?
我不用了
I'm good.
还有什么别的吗
Anything else?
一支两号铅笔我还漏了什么没
A number two pencil? What am I missing?
你今天不是有个重要报告会吗
Don't you have a big presentation today?
我要和论文导师见面就是现在
I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now.
糟糕
Crap!
那走吧我们自己能行
Then go. We'll be fine.
你还好吧
You ok?
别这么跟我说
Don't start.
祖母说我是个灵媒
So gram’s telling me I'm psychic.
我们祖先就是从耶路撒冷来的
Our ancestors were from Salem
我知道听起来有点不靠谱
Which isn't all that I know crazy
但是她不停地说啊说
But she's going on and on about it
我就在想快让我离开这儿
And I'm like put this woman in a home already!
网友留言